As a practicing law firm in Chicago since 1976, our lawyers at Ekl Williams and Provenzale are well versed in handling both criminal and civil cases. Our lawyers dedicate their lives to providing superior legal representation to clients throughout the Chicagoland area. With a history of successful cases, Ekl Williams and Provenzale will provide you with experienced attorneys that will aggressively work to protect you.
- Successfully exonerated a former DuPage County Assistant State’s Attorney of accusations that he conspired to fabricate a confession of a convicted felon implicated in the abduction, rape and murder of an 11 year old Naperville girl.
- Successfully exonerated a local Chief of Police of accusations that he conspired to allow gambling at a tavern in his municipality.
- Successfully exonerated a local Municipal Official of allegations that he abused his step-daughter.
- Successfully exonerated a childcare worker of an accusation that she murdered a baby in her care.
- Successfully obtained a judgment in a Federal Court for over $300,000.00 for a local municipal client from one of its former municipal officials for breaching the fiduciary duties of his municipal office; this is believed to be the highest ever judgment against a municipal official for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Successfully recovered a multi-million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed by a police officer who fell asleep at the wheel of his squad car.
- Successfully recovered a multi-million dollar settlement for hundreds of employees who worked in a local County Building who became sick from toxins released in the building’s air; at the time, this was the largest toxic tort settlement ever in Illinois.
- Successfully recovered millions of dollars in settlements for individuals and families injured in various accidents involving automobiles, premises, and job related activities.
Click here to see just a sample of the clients whom we currently represent or have represented over the years.