Tracy L. Stanker
- IIT/Chicago-Kent, Juris Doctorate (2001)
- Member of Trial Advocacy Team and Law Review
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Finance (1998)
Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office (2001-2009)
- Felony Trial Division, Narcotics Division, Sex Crimes Unit, Misdemeanor and Traffic Division
- Civil Rights litigation, including police misconduct cases
- Criminal law, including traffic, misdemeanor, and felonies
- Contract litigation
- Civil Litigation, including personal injury and defamation litigation
- Trade Secret litigation
- Foreclosure litigation
- Municipal defense litigation
- Appellate litigation in State and Federal Court.
- State of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- Central District of Illinois, Trial Bar
Obrycka v. City of Chicago
- Jury awarded $850,000 to female bartender beaten by off-duty Chicago Police Officer after finding that a “code of silence” exists at the Chicago Police Department.
People v. Louis Bianchi
- Successfully defended McHenry County State’s Attorney Louis Bianchi in two politically motivated criminal cases.
Holmes v. LaSalle County
- Obtained a settlement for victims of an unconstitutional strip search policy at the LaSalle County Jail.